2) Which of these rivers is dyed green each year on St. Paddy’s Day?
3) St. Patrick was kidnapped by pirates at age 16 and sold as a slave in Ireland.
4) What type of meat is commonly found in traditional Irish Stew?
5) Irish coffee was invented in which city?
6) Which U.S. city staged the first St. Patrick’s Day celebration?
7) What’s the traditional occupation for a leprechaun?
8) Where does a leprechaun hide his pot of gold?
At the end of a rainbow
Next to a four-leaf clover
In Scrooge McDuck’s house
9) Who started the tradition of pinching someone who isn’t wearing green on St. Patrick’s Day?
We hope you enjoyed the quiz, we will post the answers later today!